Register for the Virtual Course
Helping Your Financially-Challenged Organizing Clients
taught by Katherine Trezise, Absolutely Organized, LLC
The Virtual Workshop is hosted by Faithful Organizers and open to Members and Non-Members to participate.
Monday November 13, 2017
Are you ever concerned that your clients might be struggling with the negative consequences of financial disorganization? Learn how to help them - even if you're not a financial wizard! This class will discuss situations and issues involving clients with financial challenges, and some methods, resources, and suggested solutions for professional organizers to use with their clients.
As a result of this class, you will be able to:
- Recognize the possible warning signs of financial disorganization in your clients
- Identify the various bill-payment methods and how each is best used
- Help your clients organize their income tax documents for tax return preparation
- Understand medical bills and explanation of benefits statements
- Locate resources to help your clients create a budget
Special Offer! only $15 for this course if you join Faithful Organizers as a member, prior to November 10th
(Learn more about membership benefits here)
Course is hosted on Zoom - a web-based platform for learning and interacting virtually. It's recommended participants have a web camera to join the call via computer or mobile device, but there is an option to join via telephone.
"Faithful Organizers are here to build God’s Kingdom within the Productivity and Organizing Industry”